Areas of Practice:
- Legal Separation
- Domestic Partnerships
- Committed Intimate Relationships or Meretricious Relationships
- Child Custody & Visitation Child Support
- Spousal Maintenance, Spousal Support & Alimony
- Parenting Plans
- Support or Custody Modifications
- Equitable Divison of Property & Debts
Experienced. Knowledgeable. Accessible. Focused.
Facing legal matters can be unpleasant, but we are committed to providing Portland, Oregon and Vancouver, Washington residents with compassionate representation and comprehensive, hands-on legal services.
When searching for a divorce lawyer or family lawyer, you want someone you trust. You can be confident that the Elizabeth Christy Law Firm will give your case the time and energy it deserves.
Elizabeth prides herself on accessibility to clients and strives to meet client needs efficiently and effectively. She sets herself apart from other attorneys by showing genuine respect and concern for her clients, and completing cases in a timely and accurate manner. She offers personalized legal representation employing the principles of compassion, reason and a sense of justice. She is firmly committed to protecting the rights and best interests of her clients.
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Multnomah County Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Clark County Bar Association
- Clark County Family Law Section
- Inns of Court
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy (NITA) trained, Trial Advocacy Diploma
- City Club of Portland
- Portland Business Alliance
Leadership Positions Held
- Washington State Bar Association Family Law Section Executive Committee Member 2013-2016
- President, Clark County Bar Association Family Law Section 2009-2011
- Secretary, Clark County Bar Association Family Law Section 2008-2009
- Co Membership Chair, Inns of Court, 2012-2014
- Mock Trial Coach, Fort Vancouver High School, 2011
- Pro Tem Commissioner for Clark County Superior Court
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy (NITA) Trained
- Externed for the Honorable Marjorie Slabach for San Francisco Superior Court